Translation for living
Features of multi-language translation
Any small request is welcome!
Visa application, resume for job hunting, or any other small translation needed for daily life is gladly accepted. We would like to support people who have issues regarding languages so they can spend a comfortable life in the community. We also accept translation for official documents for corporate business or administrative agency.
Supported area: nation-wide
Supported languages: Multiple languages including English, Chinese and Korean.
Application documents and official paperwork
- Visa application
- Sightseeing pamphlet
- Announcement to the local residents
- Official document such as tax information
- Disaster prevention document such as maps
Visa application, resume, Government-issued journal etc.: (1 page) 3,150 yen
For other translation please contact us for an invoice.
- Q: Can an individual use your service?
- A: Of course, our mission is to support noncitizens living in Japan so any request from an individual is welcome.
- Q: How long would it take for you to translate?
- A: It would take around 7 days for a few pages. For longer documents, it depends on the availability of the translator so please contact us.
Q&A Last Update : 2015-10-31